UCCE Capitol Corridor is hiring!
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Sacramento 4-H Program Coordinator
Solano 4-H Program Coordinator
Fairfield Administrative Assistant
Vegetable Crops Advisor (Applied Research and Extension) AP 22-41
We are hiring for two, full time, career County 4-H Program Coordinators.
Applications will be accepted through July 6, 2022.
- Coordinate and manage the County 4-H Youth Development Program.
- Recruit, train, and guide adult volunteers in providing hands-on education to youth 5 to 18 years old.
- Provide fiscal and policy oversight, resolve conflict, facilitate meetings, strengthen communication, and act as a liaison to the community.
For more information, please click the links below.
Sacramento County 4-H Program Coordinator (CES 2) - Located in Sacramento, CA
Solano County 4-H Program Coordinator (CES 2) - Located in Fairfield, CA
We are hiring a full time, career Administrative Assistant to support the programs of UCCE Capitol Corridor.
Applications will be accepted through July 28, 2022.
- Provides administrative support to the programs of UCCE Capitol Corridor Multi-County Partnership (Sacramento, Solano, and Yolo counties) including Agriculture, 4-H Youth Development, UC Master Gardeners, UC Master Food Preservers, and Nutrition Education.
- Provides excellent customer service through front counter assistance, answering phone lines and responding to emails from the public.
- Completes tasks such as creating spreadsheets, creating and compiling reports and handouts, coordinating meetings and relevant materials, and processing financial documents including reimbursements, invoices, and deposits.
- Updates and maintains various program websites and social media.
Administrative Assistant (BA 2) - Located in Fairfield, CA
Vegetable Crops Advisor (Applied Research & Extension) AP 22-41 - Located in Woodland, CA
Applications accepted through July 25,2022.
There are many other great opportunities available with UC ANR throughout California.
Visit the UC ANR Job Board for current postings.