LNU Fire Webinar
Small-acreage landowners and small to large agricultural operations are encouraged to register for this free webinar to learn about fire impacts on oak woodlands, rangelands, orchards and vineyards, in addition to restoration and erosion control options and financial assistance programs.
Links and instructions to join the webinar will be sent to registrants by Sept. 8.
Register early! Priority will be given to those in counties affected by the LNU fire.
Planned topics to be presented by natural resource professionals:
• Navigating the agency alphabet soup for disaster assistance
• Understanding wildland fire impacts
• Impact of fire on oak woodlands, what to expect and what to do
• Impact of fire on rangelands, what to expect and what to do
• Impact of fire on orchard trees, what to expect and what to do
• Impact of fire on vineyards and wine grapes, what to expect and what to do
• Erosion risks and mitigation measures
• USDA disaster programs and how to apply
Brought to you in partnership by:
UC ANR Cooperative Extension
USDA Farm Service Agency and Natural Resource Conservation District
Solano, Napa and Yolo counties
Solano, Dixon, Napa and Yolo County Resource Conservation Districts
Contact for more information
UC ANR Program Support Unit or call 530-750-1361