70 Cottonwood St
Woodland, CA 95695
Areas of Expertise (click to see all ANR academics with this expertise)
- Plants and Their Systems
- Plant Genetic Resources
- Plant Biological Efficiency and Abiotic Stresses Affecting Plants
- Plant Management Systems
- Insects, Mites, and Other Arthropods Affecting Plants
- Pathogens and Nematodes Affecting Plants
- Conservation and Efficient Use of Water
- Soil, Plant, Water, Nutrient Relationships
- Management of Saline and Sodic Soils and Salinity
- Drainage and Irrigation Systems and Facilities
- Pope, K. S. and T. M. DeJong (2017). Modeling spring phenology and chilling requirements using the chill overlap framework. Acta Horticulturae. 1160, 179-183.
- Darbyshire, R.; Goodwin, I. (2017). Modelling Flowering Phenology in Cripps Pink Apple using a Dynamic Heat Threshold. Acta Horticulturae. 1160, 185-191.
- Darbyshire, Rebecca; Pope, Katherine (2016). "An evaluation of the chill overlap model to predict flowering time in apple tree." Scientia Horticulturae(198)
Jarvis-Shean, K. S. (maiden name), Da Silva, D., Willits, N., DeJong, T. M. (2015). "Using non-parametric regression to model dormancy requirements in almonds." Acta Horticulturae. (1068):133-140
- Pope, K.S., Dose, V., Da Silva, D., Brown, P., DeJong, T.M. (2015). "Nut crop yield records show bud-break based chilling requirements may not reflect yield decline chill thresholds." International Journal of Biometeorology
- Pope, K. S.; Da Silva, D. (2014). "A biologically based approach to modeling spring phenology in temperate deciduous trees." Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 198: 15-23.
Pope, K. S., Brown, P. H., Dose, V., Da Silva, D., DeJong, T. M. (2014). "Yield potential analysis to model dormancy requirements in pistachio." Acta Horticulturae. (1028) 103-106
- Pope, Katherine S.; Dose, Volker (2013). "Detecting nonlinear response of spring phenology to climate change by Bayesian analysis." Global Change Biology 19(5): 1518-1525.
ANR Workgroup Associations
- Almond - Member
- Climate Change Adaptation - Member
- European Pear - Member
- Walnut - Member
- Weed - Member